wow...i shouldn't have stood so close to the camera...and i should have worn my spanx :o)
All I have to say is "I need this"....Not such a flattering picture of me. Yes Mindy...I too should have worm my spanks..Dena(the one in the purple)
I want to SPANKS both of you! You make me laugh..we can do it girls! slow and steady, right?
Why does my right breast look so pointy?
Oh my gosh you girls have me laughing- you are too much.
Hey I just bought my first pair of spanks last month! They are built into a pair of black tights I wore for Christmas.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow...i shouldn't have stood so close to the camera...and i should have worn my spanx :o)
All I have to say is "I need this"....Not such a flattering picture of me. Yes Mindy...I too should have worm my spanks..
Dena
(the one in the purple)
I want to SPANKS both of you! You make me laugh..we can do it girls! slow and steady, right?
Why does my right breast look so pointy?
Oh my gosh you girls have me laughing- you are too much.
Hey I just bought my first pair of spanks last month! They are built into a pair of black tights I wore for Christmas.
Post a Comment