Friday, January 8, 2010

FYI, comments are encouraged!

Hey girls,

Did you know that you can leave comments on any post in this blog? It's easy, fun, and a good source of encouragement too! Just click the "comments" link at the bottom of the post to reply to a post. If you'd like to have comments emailed to you (which I happen to do), follow these steps:

1. click "Customize" in the top right corner of the blog
2. click on the "Settings" tab
3. click on the "comments" sub-tab
4. scroll down until you see "Comment Notification Email"
5. add your email to the list
6. hit "save"

That's it! Does anyone have any blogging basics questions?

3 comments:

teampischke said...

my question is.. how do we edit the photo of the girl in purple.. HA..

Bethalow said...

Thanks Mindy- you have had some great posts! Thanks for sharing!!!

cdepretis said...

I'm embarrassed to admit that I can't find the customize button!