Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm Lovin It

Big mac, filet of fish, quarter pounder, french fry, icey coke, thick shake, sundae with apple pie, who deserves a break today so get up this mornin' and get away to....McDonalds! (can't you just hear the rhyme while doing the little hand shake thing with a friend just like in Junior High?)

Another version:
Big butt, large thighs, quarter pounder, love the fries, icey coke, arms that shake, muffin tops and back fat, who deserves a break today and got up this morning to get away to McDonalds? ME!
SO...
Tomorrow will be:
scrambled eggs, lose the toast, cup of water, grab some almonds, skip the cookies, pass on chips and snack on some tasty grapes...
good times, good times....

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I am laughing my a*s off here!

(Oh, how I wish that were literally true.)

McLain said...

oh sara :)